Neele-Vat is growing and this is partly due to the motivation and effort of our enthusiastic colleagues. A pleasant working environment with a real family feeling is therefore also essential. We find it very important that everyone feels at home with us and that everyone enjoys going to work.
Room for both personal and job-related development is also very important to us. Neele-Vat therefore offers a wide range of fun activities and a number of attractive terms of employment.
We offer you:
- An employment contract with a nice matching salary;
- A digital learning environment with at least 200 e-learn courses;
- An advantageous Allianz pension scheme, where we pay 60% of the premium;
- A collective health insurance, giving you a 10% discount on your supplementary health care premium;
- Fun and great rewards for hard work;
- The ‘Benefits at Work’ platform, giving you exclusive staff discounts on fashion, electronics, days out and more.
We also think about serious and less fun things, such as:
- ANW gap insurance, voluntary participation;
A WIA gap insurance, mandatory participation and 50% of the costs are borne by Neele-Vat.
Back to further fun things:
- The Neele-Vat Academy, founded by the Vat family, offers MBO, HBO and WO scholarships to children of our colleagues. In this way, they want to contribute to the development of the future generation;
- A sponsorship programme in which we like to support sporting colleagues who are involved in an association;
- Every year we have an atmospheric Easter breakfast, a spectacular Christmas party and in summer we bite herring together. At Neele-Vat, we love a party!
- Access to our digital learning platform for personal growth and development in your role
- Personal induction programme and an introduction day for all new colleagues
Learning and Development
Keep learning, a little better every day
At Neele-Vat, we encourage our colleagues to keep learning and developing continuously. This is not only important for the success of our teams, but it also contributes to job satisfaction.
In short, we put your development first!
For instance, all our colleagues have access to GoodHabitz’s online training courses, they can use our learning-by environment and a monthly welcome day is organised for our new colleagues. From Spanish to Excel and from time management to personal effectiveness – there is a wide range of training courses for everyone!
In addition, a training budget is available and our Learning & Development department can support you in setting up a personal development plan.
Scholarship for the children of our employees.
The Academy is a scholarship fund dedicated to your child’s studies. Because what could be better than contributing to children’s development. After all, they are the future and a good education gives children the best starting position for it. We are happy to contribute to that.
The success of our company has not been done by us alone. As a family, we are therefore proud of the enthusiastic colleagues we get to work with every day. Some have just started, others have been working with us for over 25 years. We would like to express our gratitude with the Neele-Vat Academy.
For our colleagues!
At Neele-Vat, we support our employees whenever possible. That is why we approve more than 30 sponsorship requests every year. This is how we, our employees, and their children help where needed.
In addition to the annual Roparun, Neele-Vat actively sponsors the sports clubs you are part of as a team member or coach. Because for us, the passion you have on the field is the same passion we see at work. Training and performance are central in both situations: to be able to win today and play in even bigger leagues tomorrow.
Every year we host an awful lot of fun parties.
It doesn’t matter which branch you work at or which department your desk is in: as a member of the Neele-Vat family, you belong to the team.
The only distance that matters is the distance between where we are today as a company and our mission for tomorrow – this distance we can only bridge together! And what brings people closer together than a nice party or fun activities?
This is why we regularly organise events where we can all come together. Think, for example, of a Saint Nicholas party for the little ones, a football tournament, Christmas arrangements and a very nice staff party. This way, we not only keep in touch with our immediate colleagues, but also with the ones we don’t run into every day.
Get in touch and we will help you immediately!